Real Estate is my passion! Why? Because I get to interact with people. My day does not seem complete unless I have interacted with a client, tenant, customer, employee, city official, or contractor. Our industry touches so many. At the very core of real estate are the people who impact the process. A client who needs direction on where to locate their business, a tenant who needs service, a potential customer who may just need information but may not want to buy or lease just yet, an employee seeking help in accomplishing their goal, a city official who has questions about a proposed development, and even a contractor who appreciates someone in a necktie taking an interest in their trade.
Our BEI family extends well beyond the talented team of employees and all of their loving families, our hundreds of satisfied customers, our network of friends with whom we have developed long term relationships over our 55 year history. We are proud that our family extends throughout the Midwest to those who need help in our industry.
We are truly a valuable resource for those seeking guidance in the Real Estate field. We trust you think of us when you think of Real Estate.
Dan Stellato is the Managing Broker of Batavia Enterprises Real Estate, LLC. As a 30-year veteran in real estate and property management, Dan has seen tremendous change within the industry. He is well versed in all aspects of commercial and residential transactions. Mr. Stellato’s position as President of Batavia Enterprises, Inc. has allowed him to focus on leasing a variety of commercial, industrial, office and retail spaces.
- Published Author in the Journal of Property Management
- Recipient of 2013 Annual Chairman’s Award, St. Charles Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Institute of Real Estate Management, Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Member, Realtor Association of the Fox Valley
- Member, Illinois Association of Realtor
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Licensed Illinois Community Association Manager, CAM
- City of St. Charles, Alderman 1st Ward since 1995
- City of St. Charles, Chairman Planning and Development Committee
- City of St. Charles, Past Chairman Government Services Committee
- City of St. Charles, Past Chairman Government Operations Committee
- City of St. Charles Plan Commission Member (1989-1995)
- St. Charles Chamber of Commerce, Past Chairman (1997 and 2008)
- St. Charles Chamber of Commerce, Chairman St. Charles Council for Industry
- St. Charles Chamber of Commerce, Awards Committee
- St. Charles Chamber of Commerce, Nominating Committee
- St. Charles Chamber of Commerce, Golf Committee
- St. Charles Chamber of Commerce, Past Chairman Ambassador’s Club
- St. Charles Convention and Visitors Bureau, Board Member
- Living Well Cancer Resource Center, Past Board Member
- American Cancer Society, Fundraising Committee
- Norris Cultural Arts Center Past Board Member
- St. Charles, 1st Street Design Committee Member
- Kane County, Facilities Planning Committee Member
- Featured Speaker, St. Charles Chamber of Commerce Annual “State of the City” since 1991
After attending North Central College, Mr. Stellato earned the Certified Property Manager Designation through the Institute of Real Estate Management. He is also a licensed Illinois Real Estate Managing Broker.